Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Lieven Dekeyser <li...@netlog.com> on 2008/05/07 16:52:12 UTC

OAuth status

Hey,

Is OAuth still broken? I can't say I've dug deep yet but when trying
the contacts example from http://groups.google.com/group/oauth/browse_thread/thread/5dea93b44dbbb628
  with the latest revision of shindig (actually rev 654080), I get a
NullPointerException:

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org
.apache
.shindig
.gadgets.oauth.OAuthFetcher.lookupOAuthMetadata(OAuthFetcher.java:174)
	at
org.apache.shindig.gadgets.oauth.OAuthFetcher.init(OAuthFetcher.java:
161)
	at
org
.apache
.shindig
.gadgets
.oauth.OAuthFetcherFactory.getOAuthFetcher(OAuthFetcherFactory.java:102)
	at
org
.apache
.shindig
.gadgets
.ContentFetcherFactory.getOAuthFetcher(ContentFetcherFactory.java:65)
	at
org
.apache
.shindig.gadgets.http.ProxyHandler.getContentFetcher(ProxyHandler.java:
236)
	at
org
.apache.shindig.gadgets.http.ProxyHandler.fetchJson(ProxyHandler.java:
121)
	at
org.apache.shindig.gadgets.http.ProxyServlet.doGet(ProxyServlet.java:51)
	at
org.apache.shindig.gadgets.http.ProxyServlet.doPost(ProxyServlet.java:
65)

Lieven Dekeyser
Desktop Application Developer

Netlog NV
Emile Braunplein 18
B-9000 Ghent
Belgium

Re: OAuth status

Posted by Brian Eaton <be...@google.com>.
OAuth should be fixed now.  That NPE means that initializing the token
store failed, which usually means that there is something wrong in
config/oauth.json.