Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by ilgrosso <il...@apache.org> on 2017/03/20 12:44:37 UTC

Re: Provisioning Users From Syncope To specific AD Group

As Nabble is saying when visiting your post's page, this post was not
accepted.
This because you have not subscribed the mailing list.

If you want your post to be seen by others, please either subscribe via
Nabble (there are buttons for this) or send an empty e-mail to
user-subscribe@syncope.apache.org

Once confirmation is received, try to send again the post.

Regards.

Re: Provisioning Users From Syncope To specific AD Group

Posted by imilosevic <ne...@hotmail.com>.
Ok, I have posted again.

Regards,
IM

Re: Provisioning Users From Syncope To specific AD Group

Posted by ilgrosso <il...@apache.org>.
imilosevic wrote
> Maybe, because I have sent confirmation mail after the post.
>
> Is my subscription activated now and should I post again?

Yes, it is now (you can see your posts in the official mailing list archive
at [1]): please send your question once more.

Regards.

[1] https://lists.apache.org/list.html?user@syncope.apache.org

Re: Provisioning Users From Syncope To specific AD Group

Posted by imilosevic <ne...@hotmail.com>.
I have this note:
<http://syncope-user.1051894.n5.nabble.com/file/n5709103/Screenshot_2.png>

Re: Provisioning Users From Syncope To specific AD Group

Posted by imilosevic <ne...@hotmail.com>.
Maybe, because I have sent confirmation mail after the post.

Is my subscription activated now and should I post again?

Thank you

Regards,
IM

Re: Provisioning Users From Syncope To specific AD Group

Posted by ilgrosso <il...@apache.org>.
Hi,
thanks for subscribing.

However, it seems that even your new post is not accepted:

http://syncope-user.1051894.n5.nabble.com/AD-Mapping-User-To-Specific-Groups-td5709098.html

Maybe you have sent it right before completing the subscription, don't know
what happened.

Regards.

Re: Provisioning Users From Syncope To specific AD Group

Posted by imilosevic <ne...@hotmail.com>.
Hello,

I have subscribed to the mailing list and posted topic again under the
similar subject name.

Thank you

Regards