Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Lorenzo <lo...@free.fr> on 2021/04/17 07:26:16 UTC

Adding events with right clic on the chart

Hello the e-charts team

we’re using echarts in our beekeeping management tool (mellisphera.com) since 2018, offering beekeepers amazing display of their colony health and monitoring with IOT devices.

This year we would like to push features further and one of them is being able to add an event directly on a curve (time series for example). The user would select the point of the curve when that event happened, right click and find a menu with options “create event”, “edit”, “remove”., etc.

Until today I have not seen that kind of feature in your gallery. This is why I am writing you. Is it something that can be done? If not, is there any other way to achieve the same purpose ?

Thanks for your help !
Lorenzo

Re: Adding events with right clic on the chart

Posted by PONS Lorenzo <lo...@free.fr>.
Thank you Ovilia for that instructive feedback,
we will give it a careful check !

Lorenzo

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lorenzo,