Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Florent André <fl...@4sengines.com> on 2010/01/26 13:56:57 UTC

Any complains with java 1.6 and lenya 2.0.X ?

Hi all,

Some of you experienced java 1.6 and lenya 2.0.X for a long time ?

I have to compile with 1.6 for include some libs. I compile and try rapidly
a Lenya with 1.6, and I see no failure.

I'm interesting in any feedback about a long testing period with 1.6.

Thanks in advance,

Have a good freeze day

Re: Any complains with java 1.6 and lenya 2.0.X ?

Posted by Martin Dominguez <ma...@wbsgo.com>.
We are using Java 1.6 too, We have a cluster of Lenya with few publications,
but with much content and many custom developments.

We had some problems, but none related to Java.

Best regards.

Martin.-

Posted by Florent André <fl...@4sengines.com>.

Posted by Rudolf Korhummel <ru...@korhummel.de>.