Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Robert Kotula <ro...@hotmail.com> on 2011/12/29 02:10:49 UTC

My Proposition for your 12th Birthday Logo...

In this e-mail I included my proposition for your 12th Birthday Logo. I hope it's good and please let me know if you use it. Thanks for reading my e-mail.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Robert Kotula (robijunior1998)

Re: My Proposition for your 12th Birthday Logo...

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi Robert,

On Dec 28, 2011, at 5:10 PM, Robert Kotula wrote:

> In this e-mail I included my proposition for your 12th Birthday Logo. I hope it's good and please let me know if you use it. Thanks for reading my e-mail.

I'm sorry but this Mailing list strips file attachments.

I've made a Wiki page where you can attach your image.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Logo+Proposals

Let me know if you need any help.

Regards,
Dave