Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Douglas Allen <kb...@yahoo.com> on 2007/11/08 09:32:34 UTC

JSTL sample embedded in netbeans

Dear Developer,

   This might get to you if Outlook Express lets it. I never use it much so dunno.

   The sample web program in netbeans gave me a warning, right off, that it was missing some reference and that I can just right click to resolve this. Being new to this IDE and JAVA,
these situations seem to not work for me as when I compile the app it cannot find the right library.
   So the Tomcat did not work until I gave it the javaDB as a new library. I just guessed at this because of the IDEs help. I haven't even looked for this sample in the documentation yet. Perhaps you could help me find it so that I may brodden my knowledge and experience of javaDBs, apache, Tomcat, and servers in general.

   Maybe you could point me to a forum or two where I could be of some use to the java DB community as I have new experience with it and yet got this example to work without reading too much as yet.

   Thank you for this little hookup here so I could try my OE6.

Now if I could just get my ISP to do such a good job.

http://mail.yahoo.com