Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2013/02/24 15:22:30 UTC

Using the flex user list for support requests for Flexmojos?

Hi,

I just released version 6.0.0 of Flexmojos to the central Sonatype OSS repo at: https://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/public/net/flexmojos/oss/ (Will be synced with maven central in the next few days, I guess). Even if I do think that there still might be some issues with this, I think getting a release out of the door and eventually pushing a 6.1.0 in a few weeks would certainly help Flexmojos and Apache Flex. Especially I am hoping on a lot of people doing the jump from Adobe to Apache Flex as there is no Deployment available for any of the Apache Flex versions that can be used with Flexmojos before 6.x. and therefore all Maven based Flex projects are currently stuck at 4.6.

Currently I'm working on a release mail, that I want to post to the Flexmojos mailing list, the Maven user list and the Flex user list.

As Velo is not letting any mail pass in the official mailing list without checking it first and this sometimes takes one or two weeks, I would like to tell the people to go to the flex user mailing list. Would this be ok for you? I would simply respond to Flexmojos related mails, the way I would on the Flexmojos list, but would be able to respond a lot faster this way.

Chris

AW: Using the flex user list for support requests for Flexmojos?

Posted by "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Well the issue claims to make Flex SDK build with Maven, that is certainly not done.
We can convert Flex SDKs into a mavenized form and build an application with Maven, but the SDK build itself is still not Maven (Even if this were pretty cool).

Chris

If not what more needs to be done to close this?

Justin

Re: Using the flex user list for support requests for Flexmojos?

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 2/24/13 6:22 AM, "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <ch...@c-ware.de>
wrote:

> As Velo is not letting any mail pass in the official mailing list without
> checking it first and this sometimes takes one or two weeks, I would like to
> tell the people to go to the flex user mailing list. Would this be ok for you?
Unless you're expecting 100's of emails, I'm ok with it.  Let's see if any
one else objects.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team