Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "S. Radhakrishnan" <ra...@bsil.com> on 2003/06/19 11:33:22 UTC

RE: maven logo

Kristine,

Add the following property in your project.properties....

maven.xdoc.poweredby.image=

the image will go away...

Regards,
RK

Posted by Kristine Weissbarth <kr...@sourcepark.de>.
I know, don't worry. It was just to know how to manipulate the stuff on
the Site. I already found the other logos and prefer the blue ones.
But thanks anyway.

Re: maven logo

Posted by Rafal Krzewski <Ra...@caltha.pl>.

RE: maven logo