Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by "USHAKOV, Sergey" <s-...@nm.ru> on 2011/04/03 11:35:22 UTC

Local delivery to a predefined mailbox

Hi all,

having examined available docs and sources several times, I still find
myself puzzled how to arrange for a local delivery to some predefined
mailbox, regardless of what the original mail recipients might be. I need
something like this:
<mailet match="..." class="DeliverToSpecificLocalMailbox">
  <mailbox>special@localhost</mailbox>
</mailet>

What might be the most straightforward way to do the job with existing
mailets?

Thanks in advance,
Sergey

Re: Local delivery to a predefined mailbox

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.

Tks,
- Eric
http://about.echarles.net
Hi,
The Redirect mailet [1] seem to do the job, but I never tested it.
Tks,
- Eric

[1]
http://james.apache.org/server/3/apidocs/org/apache/james/transport/mailets/Redirect.html