Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ajay Sharma <aj...@indiamart.com> on 2020/04/22 09:40:12 UTC

Give boosting to a grouped documents in Solr Based on number of results in a group

Hi Community Members,

There is a logic that I need to implement using Solr.

Suppose there are two suppliers on a site dealing in Mobile Phones

   1. Supplier 1 has 10 products related to mobile phones
   2. Supplier 2 has 20 products related to mobile phones

I need to give a boost to supplier 2 because he has more number of products
related to mobile phones.

Is there a way in Solr where I can boost a supplier and give boosting to a
grouped documents in Solr Based on the number of results in a group.

Any help will be appreciated.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ajay Sharma