Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Fernando Wermus <fe...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/26 16:49:32 UTC

don't find the html resource for a component

Hi all,
     I am rendering emails with wicket in two different ways:

1. Into an onclick's link.
2. Calling a back end that is implemented with Blazeds (Flex). In this case,
when the page is rendering, it doesn't find the html resource associated to
the component within cache. I got

(cache)
...frontend.entidades.mensajes.paginas.evento.PaginaMensajeEventoen_UShtml=(unknown
resource)

I can't explain the differences in behavior between the two cases.
Does somebody has experienced this situation?
I am lack of ideas.

The page which isnt associated to its corresponding html is a bookmarkable
page.

thanks in advance.

--
Fernando Wermus.

www.linkedin.com/in/fernandowermus

Re: don't find the html resource for a component

Posted by Fernando Wermus <fe...@gmail.com>.
I wanna add that first case is working, however second not.

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 11:49 AM, Fernando Wermus <fernando.wermus@gmail.com