Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by David Wilkinson <dr...@iquo.co.uk> on 2007/11/12 17:05:46 UTC

Serverside Code Generation

Hi All

I am using the WSDL2Code maven tool to generate my web service server code
and service.xml file but have come across a problem I can't find a solution
to and that is how do I get the tool to continue to generate the service.xml
file and the server side interface class without it generating the skeleton
class and the MessageReceiverInOut class. I don't want to regenerate these
two classes as I have added methods into the MessageReceiverInOut class to
validate the incoming message to the web service and also the skeleton class
has my code to call the backend business logic.

At the same time I don't want to just create a copy of the services.xml and
server side interface and have to rely on people remembering to update these
if a new operation is added to the WSDL file.

Is there any way to stop the tool from generating the Skeleton class and
MessageReceiverInOut but still generate all the other Server side classes,
interfaces and config file.

Thanks in advance for any pointers people can give me

Regards

David