Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by "Nair, Anushree" <an...@hp.com> on 2009/10/29 14:42:38 UTC

SOAPAction is not set, SOAP 1.1 requests are assumed to be REST invocations by Axis2/C

Hello,

When SOAPAction is not set, SOAP1.1 requests are assumed to be REST invocations by Axis2/C.
This problem has been reported earlier in JIRA WSFPHP-42(http://www.wso2.org/jira/browse/WSFPHP-42?page=all) which is resolved.
Can anyone tell me which version onwards is the fix for this problem available?

Regards,
Anushree

Re: SOAPAction is not set, SOAP 1.1 requests are assumed to be REST invocations by Axis2/C

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
This is not a problem, in Axis2/C, I guess.

Samisa...