Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Jason Dai <ja...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/20 23:52:36 UTC

[Announcement] Analytics Zoo 0.7.0 release

Hi all,

We are happy to announce the 0.7.0 release of Analytics Zoo
<https://github.com/intel-analytics/analytics-zoo/>, a unified Data
Analytics and AI platform for *distributed TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch,
BigDL, Apache Spark/Flink and Ray. S*ome of the notable new features in
this release are:

   - *Cluster Serving*, which provides automatically distributed (*TensorFlow,
   PyTorch, Caffe, BigDL and OpenVINO*) model serving across (*YARN or K8s*)
   clusters with a simple pub/sub API; for more details, please refer to
   here
   <https://analytics-zoo.github.io/0.7.0/#ClusterServingGuide/ProgrammingGuide/>
   .

   - Improvements to tfpark
   <https://analytics-zoo.github.io/0.7.0/#ProgrammingGuide/tensorflow/>(distributed
   TensorFlow on Spark), including GAN
   <https://github.com/intel-analytics/analytics-zoo/blob/branch-0.7/pyzoo/zoo/examples/tensorflow/tfpark/README.md#run-the-gan-example-after-pip-install>support,
   TensorFlow 1.5 support, and various improvements to TFDataSet APIs, etc.

   - Improved distributed PyTorch
   <https://analytics-zoo.github.io/0.7.0/#ProgrammingGuide/pytorch/>training
   on Spark, improved support for running Analytics Zoo on K8s and
   Databricks
   <https://github.com/intel-analytics/analytics-zoo/blob/branch-0.7/docs/docs/PlatformGuide/AnalyticsZoo-on-Databricks.md>,
   BigDL 0.10.0 support, etc.

For more details, you may refer to the project website at
https://github.com/intel-analytics/analytics-zoo/

Thanks,

-Jason

Re: [Announcement] Analytics Zoo 0.7.0 release

Posted by Jason Dai <ja...@gmail.com>.
Fixed one typo below: should be TensorFlow 1.15 support in tfpark :-)