Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Uli Mayring <ul...@denic.de> on 2000/09/03 17:53:57 UTC

Re: Aha! got it! 64k limit(was: new version of the sqllogicsheetunderdevelopment)

On Sun, 3 Sep 2000, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Wrong. I invented the clean-page model, Ricardo the taglib-model and I
> already publicly stated that namespace reaction is much wiser because
> enforces MDSC much better.

What is MDSC?

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Softwareentwicklung

Re: Aha! got it! 64k limit(was: new version of the sqllogicsheetunderdevelopment)

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Uli Mayring wrote:

> On Sun, 3 Sep 2000, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>
> > Wrong. I invented the clean-page model, Ricardo the taglib-model and I
> > already publicly stated that namespace reaction is much wiser because
> > enforces MDSC much better.
>
> What is MDSC?

Multi-dimensional separation of concerns

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.