Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by yuvaraj ponnuswamy <yu...@yahoo.co.in> on 2014/05/07 13:10:58 UTC

MCF - Share Point with claims based kerberos authentication - Need Help

Hi Karl,

I am currently using the MCF to connect to sharepoint as the repository connector and Solr as the output connector.
I have configured the both connectors and it is working fine indexing the documents from share point to Solr for the share point site having windows authentication.

But When do the same configuration for the Share Point site which is having the Claims Based Authentications with kerberos(Active Directory), it is not working.
Please let me know if i need to do additional configurations like Authority Connections for the same.
Also please let me know what kind of Authority Connection Type should I use.
Also what we have to specify in the Authority Group configurations, is that anything related to AD/Sharepoint Group name

Thanks
P.Yuvaraj Kumar