Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Fabrizio Giustina <fg...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/27 20:35:15 UTC

InMemPersistenceManager deprecated?

Hi,
after the deprecation of non-bundle persistence managers in 2.2 also
the memory-only implementation
(org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.mem.InMemPersistenceManager)
has been deprecated and its usage generates leads to a few warnings in
the log.

I am currently using the in-memory pm mainly for testing, and I can't
see any alternative, non deprecated implementation in the 2.2
release... is the removal of the memory PM intentional? Any plan for
adding a "bundle" implementation?

thanks
fabrizio

Re: InMemPersistenceManager deprecated?