Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Harsh Patel <ha...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/11 19:32:54 UTC

LabelBot Predictions

Hey all,
I am looking forward to moving the predictions of labels into production.
This an effort to reduce the number of issues that go unlabelled by the
community. Labelling these issues provides a better way to serve MXNet
users. Currently there are about 10 labels which we can predict with over
90% accuracy. If the bot is able to predict for an issue with a high enough
accuracy then we should label this issue appropriately - in the off chance
the label prediction is incorrect labels can be removed. One of these
labels is Question, so it would be nice for the bot to provide a welcoming
message to users if it believes a question has been submitted.
(
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Label+Prediction+by+the+@mxnet-label-bot
).

Best,