Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2016/05/11 06:40:35 UTC

Re: JCache dependency

Is this still needed?
If so I can run the release today.

LieGrue,
Strub

Re: JCache dependency

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Took a look at it.
Technically I could release this easily, but geronimo-specs have a rather bad reputation already for shipping totally undocumented stuff.
That is imo not good. Thus I’d like to ask if anyone is up for helping me with adding javadocs.

Gonna start with it tonight.
Please ping me on irc #openejb so we can divide the work.

txs and LieGrue,
strub