Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Naoki Takezoe <ta...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/17 17:46:00 UTC

Next release of ClickIDE

Hi,

The next version of ClickIDE that supports Click 2.1.0 and
Eclipse 3.5 is ready. However Click 2.1.0 is still release candidate.
So ClickIDE in the SVN trunk contains Click 2.1.0 RC1 JARs.

I wish to release ClickIDE in the near future because ClickIDE
has not been upgraded for a long term.

What should I plan the future release of ClickIDE...?

Naoki Takezoe

Re: Next release of ClickIDE

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Looking at [1], we should be next up :)

bob

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA/component/10858

Re: Next release of ClickIDE

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guys,

Re: Next release of ClickIDE

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Naoki, all working now.

kind regards

bob

Re: Next release of ClickIDE

Posted by Naoki Takezoe <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bob,

Re: Next release of ClickIDE

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Naoki,

Thanks for adding a README.txt. I'm still having issues though.

I have downloaded Eclipse 3.5 JEE version and checked out the ClickIDE projects from here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/click/trunk/tools/eclipse/

The folder structure looks like this:

   c:\dev\eclipse\org.apache.click.eclipse
   c:\dev\eclipse\org.apache.click.eclipse.cayenne
   c:\dev\eclipse\org.apache.click.eclipse.feature
   c:\dev\.classpath
   c:\dev\.project

I then import the root eclipse project into my workspace. Project Explorer looks like this:

   > eclipse
     > org.apache.click.eclipse
     > org.apache.click.eclipse.cayenne
     > org.apache.click.eclipse.feature

but I receive compilation errors. Doesn't look as if the Eclipse plugin jars are picked up.

Is this the correct way to setup the projects? Am I missing a setting perhaps?

kind regards

bob

Re: Next release of ClickIDE

Posted by Naoki Takezoe <ta...@gmail.com>.