Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Daniel Henrique Ferreira e Silva <dh...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/02 14:53:59 UTC

Question about html:options

Hi all,

I've been using Struts for some time now and suddenly faced this issue
that i'm not sure it's a bug or a misinterpretation of mine.

I have a List in request scope holding HashMaps. Then, i tried to use

My HashMap instances have two entries each one: value => some value
and label => value's label.

Quite strange that didn't work. After replacing HashMaps to POJOs it worked.

Aren't maps supported by <html:options/>?
If not, it's not clear enough in documentation.
If they are, could you please point me to a simple sample?

Thanks in advance,
Daniel Silva.