Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/13 21:16:00 UTC

RELEASE-NOTES-2.0-M1.TXT

Hi All,
Here is a "template" for the v2.0-M1 release notes.
It is not complete and really need your input, specially for the "know issues and limitations" section.

You'll find between *<!-- -->* the criteria I used to list these issues (both unresolved and fixed)

Here is the link:

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/release-notes-20-m1txt.html

I will also add this file to branches/2.0-M1 and trunk too

Cheers!
Hernan

Re: RELEASE-NOTES-2.0-M1.TXT

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Done.

Cheers!
Hernan

Re: RELEASE-NOTES-2.0-M1.TXT

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
On Dec 13, 2006, at 7:02 PM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:
>> Eh... lets just make sure we clean that up... we had old arse
>> release notes in trunk from the 1.0-m* days just until recently.
>> Would rather not see this clutter come back.
>
> Duly noted oh watch dogger of lazy technicians :)
>
> Do you put the cap on your tooth paste ?

Well ya :-P

--jason

Re: RELEASE-NOTES-2.0-M1.TXT

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.

Re: RELEASE-NOTES-2.0-M1.TXT

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.

Re: RELEASE-NOTES-2.0-M1.TXT

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
Let's put them in trunk for now and I'll move it to the right dir
before releasing;

On Dec 13, 2006, at 3:27 PM, Hernan Cunico wrote:

> On second thought, do we put the 2.0-M1 release notes in trunk?
>
> Cheers!
> Hernan
>
> Hernan Cunico wrote:
>> Hi All,
>> Here is a "template" for the v2.0-M1 release notes.
>> It is not complete and really need your input, specially for the
>> "know issues and limitations" section.
>> You'll find between *<!-- -->* the criteria I used to list these
>> issues (both unresolved and fixed)
>> Here is the link:
>> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/release-notes-20-m1txt.html
>> I will also add this file to branches/2.0-M1 and trunk too
>> Cheers!
>> Hernan

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org

Re: RELEASE-NOTES-2.0-M1.TXT

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.

Re: RELEASE-NOTES-2.0-M1.TXT

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
I'll work on it once I tamed one of the security configs. Still can't get the auth client to work.

Cheers!
Hernan

Re: RELEASE-NOTES-2.0-M1.TXT

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.