Posted to user@bval.apache.org by Chris Harris <ch...@oneseasonmusic.com> on 2014/04/21 10:02:40 UTC

Re: How to get a binary for v1.1.0-alpha?

Hi, Matt.

I was able to successfully check out the source and build the project with no issues.  Luckily, I already had the Apache snapshots repo enabled within my Archiva instance.

I was able to check out Apache OpenWebBeans at http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openwebbeans/trunk and also successfully build it.

I placed the jars into TomEE!  I received an error concerning OpenEJB looking for a class, named DefinitionException, that was present in OpenWebBeans 1.x but is not present in OpenWebBeans 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT.  I think I’ll leave OpenEJB/TomEE alone and wait until they release a Java EE 7 version of TomEE.

---
Chris H. from One Season