Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ooper <ma...@roomity.com> on 2005/11/03 18:59:11 UTC

Get 404 error but file is there

  <head>

  </head>
    I have a site where a user can save reports for later viewing. An html
    file is created and the user can then access it later. For some reason,
    the html files that get created today are not accessible. A 404 error is
    returned. The html files from yesterday can be accessed fine. All the html
    files are sitting in the same directory. I verified that the files exist
    and can open them fine if I double click on them in File Explorer. I just
    can't access them through the web app.

      I'm running Apache web server and Tomcat 5.0.x. We installed a new
      version of the web app last night and restarted Tomcat. Any ideas? What
      should I check? How can I troubleshoot this?

      Thanks,

      &#160;
    &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160;

Your Roomity Broadband Webapp ~~1131040751344~~