Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Thielen <da...@thielen.com> on 2002/06/27 18:21:52 UTC

Tomcat on IIS virtual web sites

Hi;

Ok, I have tomcat working on my default website. How do I get it to work on the virtual web sites I have?

thanks - dave

Re: Tomcat on IIS virtual web sites

Posted by David Thielen <da...@thielen.com>.
I tried adding isapi_redirector.dll as a filter in one of my virtual web
sites and added a jakarta virtual directory to that web site.

When I try to access a jsp page via the virtual site, I get a Tomcat message
of: The requested resource (/jakarta/isapi_redirector.dll) is not available.

Any ideas?

thanks - dave