Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Kedar, Shahar" <Sh...@softwareag.com> on 2006/11/29 19:06:37 UTC

[Axis2] SOAP message is sent corrupted

Hi,

I'm using Axis2 client API to dynamically invoke WS. I detected that
when working against a remote computer (not localhost) the SOAP message
is sent corrupted (I've monitored the communication).

To be more specific, the size of the SOAP envelope (in Hex) is written
to the HTTP request body just before the envelope and the latter is
preceded by a 0.

This is an example:

11a

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Heade
r /><soapenv:Body><tns:EMPGET xmlns:tns="http://tempuri.org/ ">

<EMPL_ID1>42</EMPL_ID1>

</tns:EMPGET></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

0

</Message>

Suspiciously enough, when the WS server is located on my computer,
running the same SOAP request is successful.

Did anyone encounter this kind of problem?

Thanks,

Shahar Kedar

Software AG