Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by mohmmadanis moulavi <an...@yahoo.co.in> on 2011/12/01 06:10:01 UTC

How Jobtrakcer stores Tasktrackers Information

      I want to know from where Jobtracker sends task(taskid) to tasktarcker for scheduling.
      i.e where it creates taskid & tasktracker pairs

Thanks & Regards,

Mohmmadanis Moulavi

Student,
MTech (Computer Sci. & Engg.)
Walchand college of Engg. Sangli (M.S.) India

Re:How Jobtrakcer stores Tasktrackers Information

Posted by 郭冲 <gu...@126.com>.
the heartbeat is the way that jobtracker and tasktracker communicate with each other, tasktracker send heartbeat to jobtracker continuously, and jobtracker  returns the task or something else. tasktracker instance call the func heartbeat() in jobtracker.java to send heartbeat.