Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Adrian Herscu <bm...@fastmail.fm> on 2008/03/03 12:21:08 UTC

Re: [m2] Jetty 6 Plugin does not recognize custom webapp source directory

Hi,

What if I have an additional webapp source folder, like:

       <plugin>
         <configuration>
           <webResources>
             <resource>
               <directory>src-gen/main/webapp</directory>
             </resource>
           </webResources>
          </configuration>
        </plugin>

How can I tell Jetty to deploy this folder as well?

TIA,
Adrian.

Posted by zalym <mo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I have the same issue.  What if I have to make the jetty plugin aware of
additional resources other than src/main/webapp

Please let me know