Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/10 18:21:12 UTC

[NOTICE] Suhothayan Sriskandaraj voted as a PhotArk committer

Suhothayan Sriskandaraj has been voted as new PhotArk committer.

Congratulations and welcome Suhothayan.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: [NOTICE] Suhothayan Sriskandaraj voted as a PhotArk committer

Posted by Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <su...@gmail.com>.
On 28 May 2010 08:52, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 12:00 PM, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 11:18 AM, Suhothayan Sriskandarajah
> > <su...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Thanks again for electing me as a committer.
> >>
> >> I tried to commit a folder named 'suho' to the svn location
> >> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/photark/sandbox/
> >> but I'm getting the following error
> >>
> >> Authentication realm: <https://svn.apache.org:443> ASF Committers
> >> Password for 'suho':
> >> Adding         suho
> >> svn: Commit failed (details follow):
> >> svn: Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response to
> >> CHECKOUT request for
> '/repos/asf/!svn/ver/948931/incubator/photark/sandbox'
> >>
> >> Is this because i still don't have permission to commit to that
> location?
> >>
> >> please help me out
> >>
> >> thanks
> >> suho
> >>

> > Ok, let me look into this and get back to you asap.
> >

> Could you please give it a try and see if it's working now ?
>
> thanks
its working now

suho

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.