Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Mi...@wellsfargo.com on 2004/07/08 22:58:23 UTC

Test Suite for Cactus?

I have several testSuites that where created by JUnitDoclet. Now my
UnitTests run just fine once I changed the inherited class, but I can't get
my suites to run via Cactus.
I have been running my test through the URL Servletrunner with ?suite=nnn
but the suite can't be found each time.
Can someone help me?

---
> Thanks...
> Mick Knutson
>
> 525 Market Street, SF, CA  94103
> (415) 222-1020
> Mick.Knutson@WellsFargo.com
> MAC A0103-223
---

RE: Test Suite for Cactus?

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Mick,

When you're using the "?suite=nnn" format are you specifying the Fully
qualified name of the suite (i.e. with package name)?

Could you also show us the message you're getting?

Thanks
-Vincent