Posted to dev@etch.apache.org by scott comer <we...@mac.com> on 2009/06/08 22:58:46 UTC

[vote] release apache etch release-1.1.0-incubating

The release artifacts are here:

http://people.apache.org/~sccomer/apache-etch-1.1.0-incubating/

i corrected the name of the directory in the -src.tar.gz to remove the
-rc2 qualifier.

i also corrected the names of the source artifacts to be -src instead of
-source.

i renamed the release tag to release-1.1.0-incubating.

scott out

Re: [vote] release apache etch release-1.1.0-incubating

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
I probably have no time to look at this until weekend. If people also
list in their votes exactly what they have verified, then it is easier
to assess what has been double-checked and not. Appreciate it.

Cheers

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er
I  work here; http://tinyurl.com/2ymelc
I relax here; http://tinyurl.com/2cgsug

Re: [vote] release apache etch release-1.1.0-incubating

Posted by James Dixson <di...@gmail.com>.
+1
--
james

Posted by Scott Comer <we...@me.com>.
Release pumped, voted +3 so far

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.

Posted by scott comer <we...@mac.com>.
hooray!

Posted by Manoj Ganesan <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by scott comer <we...@mac.com>.
<et...@incubator.apache.org>).

Posted by Manoj Ganesan <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by scott comer <we...@mac.com>.

Posted by scott comer <we...@mac.com>.
trunk!

trunk is still the 1.1 release train, so only manoj can checkin right
now. scripts and readmes.

scott out

Posted by Manoj Ganesan <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by scott comer <we...@mac.com>.

Posted by James Dixson <di...@gmail.com>.

Re: busted build

Posted by scott comer <we...@mac.com>.
ok, let's do friday at 10. i have to jet by 11:30 to get kids from camp,
but if we don't finish we'll hit it next week.

scott out

RE: busted build

Posted by James deCocq <do...@hotmail.com>.

Re: busted build

Posted by scott comer <we...@mac.com>.
friday at 9:30 am good?

scott out

busted build

Posted by James deCocq <do...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by scott comer <we...@mac.com>.
manoj, thanks for finding that. could you please create a jira issue
about that? affects version should be 1.1.
component is examples.

thanks,
scott out

Posted by Manoj Ganesan <ma...@gmail.com>.