Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by Robert Conde <Ro...@ai-solutions.com> on 2007/02/23 14:10:52 UTC

Xalan trunk...

Hey David and others,
    After a very long time has passed...I've checked out the trunks of
xerces and xalan and built successfully on VS2005. Now maybe this is a naive
or stupid question - but what kind of expectation can I have on the
stability of those trunks? Should I feel comfortable delivering those
binaries to end users? Of course we'd do testing on our own system - but I
guess I'm ignorant as to the general state of the xerces and xalan trunks at
any given time.

Rob  Conde

Re: Xalan trunk...

Posted by Robert Conde <Ro...@ai-solutions.com>.
The trunk is the most recent source of the xerces and xalan repositories.
The current xerces trunk is building as v3. I assume that the matching xalan
release will be something like 1.11 - but I don't know for sure.

Rob

RE: Xalan trunk...

xslt 2.0 and xpath 2.0 support

Posted by Anurag Jain <an...@hotmail.com>.
Are there any reports on the developement of the Xalan C++  or Xalan-J release that supports xslt 2.0/xpath 2.0?Any estimates as to when it may be available?

RE: Xalan trunk...

Posted by Dmitry Hayes <dm...@ca.ibm.com>.
Hi !
The trunks are still pretty stable.
Cheers !
Dmitry

"Devanathan, Ramkumar (HP Software BTO)" <ra...@hp.com>
23/04/2007 11:37 PM
Please respond to
xalan-c-users@xml.apache.org

<xa...@xml.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Xalan trunk...

Hi all, do we have any updates on this? Do we have a stable release of
Xerces-C and Xalan-C for vs2005 builds?

Thank you.

Ramkumar Devanathan
HP Software BTO R&D