Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Peter Pan <hu...@attbi.com> on 2003/02/02 09:13:21 UTC

how to install Embperl with Apache2

Hi,

I tried to install Embperl 2.08b on Win/2000 with Apache 2.0 and ActivePerl-5.8.0.804-MSWin32-x86.msi. I was asked where Apache source is and don't know how to answer it, because I have entire httpd-2.0.44 source tree but don't know how to make required "ApacheCore.lib" out of it.

Could you please instruct me how to go on installing Embperl fro here? Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,

Peter Pan
http://autozine.kyul.net/classic/mercedes.htm

Re: how to install Embperl with Apache2

Posted by Peter Pan <hu...@attbi.com>.
hi Randy,

Thanks for the prompt response. i'm so looking forward to the all-in-one
embperl package.

Posted by Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>.

--
best regards,