Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Chetan Khatri <ch...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/09 20:18:19 UTC

Livy Failed error on Yarn with Spark

All,

I am running on Hortonworks HDP Hadoop with Livy and Spark 2.2.0, when I am
running same spark job using spark-submit it is getting success with all
transformations are done.

When I am trying to do spark submit using Livy, at that time Spark Job is
getting invoked and getting success but Yarn status says : FAILED and when
you take a look on logs at attempt : Log says  SUCCESS and there is no
error log.

Any one has faced this weird exprience ?

Thank you.

Re: Livy Failed error on Yarn with Spark

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Could you check the the spark app's yarn log and livy log ?

Chetan Khatri <ch...@gmail.com>于2018年5月10日周四 上午4:18写道: