Posted to users@camel.apache.org by bdeweer <be...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/09 08:32:29 UTC

How to read file inside a route?

Hello,

I have a simple SOAP WS that takes a filename as entry (string) and a file
payload as output.

Inside the route I have to read the file to get the content.

How to make it with camel ?

Can I use the file compoment or do I need to use the java NIO api inside a
Camel processor ?

How to use the file component in this case ?

My route looks like this :

<route id="getPayload">
            <from uri="cxf:bean:documentServiceEndpoint" />

            <process ref="responseProcessor" />
</route>

Thank you

Re: How to read file inside a route?

Posted by souciance <so...@gmail.com>.
You can use the file component to read the file and then do whatever you
want with the data.

Posted by bdeweer <be...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your reply.

Indeed, the poolEnrich with a custom strategy make it works.