Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Corey Scott <co...@gmail.com> on 2004/10/26 17:06:33 UTC

[other] Gmail

I know this is outside of the limits of this list but I think that the
people here might be those that might be interested.

I have 3 gmail invitations free if anyone that hasn't already got a
gmail account and would like one.  Its a first come, first served
deal.

Please dont flame me for posting non-common related stuff here.

Regards,
Corey

Re: [other] Gmail

Posted by Michael McGrady <mi...@michaelmcgrady.com>.
Corey Scott wrote:

>I know this is outside of the limits of this list but I think that the
>people here might be those that might be interested.
>
>I have 3 gmail invitations free if anyone that hasn't already got a
>gmail account and would like one.  Its a first come, first served
>deal.
>
>Please dont flame me for posting non-common related stuff here.
>
>Regards,
>Corey

Many thanks, again, Corey.