Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by VJ <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/12 09:46:34 UTC

SpringBoot integration with Ignite

Hi,

How can we integrate apache ignite with SpringBoot application?
I want to use ignite as the distribute cache for our springBoot
application, any pointers/suggestions will help.

Thanks,
VJ

Re: SpringBoot integration with Ignite

Posted by VJ <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Alex and Rishi.

The shared links gave me the direction and I have successfully done the
integration.

Posted by ignite_user2016 <ri...@gmail.com>.
let me know if you need help here, I can help you out further here for sure
..

ml+s70518n14717h81@n6.nabble.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please check
> http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/SpringBoot-Integration-
> td11659.html
> and
> http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Using-
> AbstractAnnotationConfigDispatcherServletInitializer-td14592.html#a14600
>

> Kind regards,
> Alex.
>
> On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 12:53 PM, vishal jain [via Apache Ignite Users] <[hidden
> email] <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=14717&i=0>> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>

>> How can we integrate apache ignite with SpringBoot application?
>> I want to use ignite as the distribute cache for our springBoot
>> application, any pointers/suggestions will help.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> VJ

>> NAML
>> <http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

> .
> NAML

Rishi Yagnik

Re: SpringBoot integration with Ignite