Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Milan Milanovic <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2008/06/02 15:06:49 UTC

Re: [Struts 2] Set action parameter - simple

Nobody have any hint why my attribute is not set in action class when link is clicked in jsp ?

Milan Milanovic <mi...@yahoo.com> wrote: Hi,

I have currentPage int attribute in my action class and I want when user click in my jsp to set currentPage attribute. I tried it like this (pages is a list of int values):

But, curentPage is not set at all ? I checked in method which is response to the "list.action", it is always 0. What is wrong here ?

--
Thx, Milan