Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Qi Chen <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2002/11/14 03:00:16 UTC

I would like to provide the Chinese version of user guide

Dear Sir,

I am from Beijing, China.
I am working at a computer company as software
engineer & project manager.

Most of projects I have done were involved in J2EE web
application. I think Velocity would be very useful for
our programmers and web designers.

But unfortunately, you do not provide user guide in
Chinese. When I introduce Velocity to my colleague,
they all said it was too hard to read the long article
in English.

Hence, I translate the user guide to Chinese to help
them. Also I would like to share the Chinese version
with other Chinese programmers, who may want to use
Velocity to speed their development.

Would you like to tell me how my translation can be
accepted by your organization?
And who should I send the translation to?

Thank you!

Best regards,

Chen Qi

Re: I would like to provide the Chinese version of user guide

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com>.
Please send the xml (xdoc).  We will be happy to add to our
documentation set and post on the site.

thanks

--
Geir Magnusson Jr                                   203-355-2219(w)
Adeptra, Inc.                                       203-247-1713(m)