Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ric 2000 <er...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/27 07:56:50 UTC

ComponentClassResolver error

Hi all,
After Migration to Tapestry 5.8 I face the following issue
with ComponentClassResolver during Server start:

"Contribution XYZ(Configuration) is for service 'ComponentClassResolver',
which does not exist"

In my own filter module in my library I used code like the following:

void contributeComponentClassResolver(Configuration<LibraryMapping>
configuration)

Do you Haven Idea what is going wrong here?

Thanks for your Help.

Regards, Ric

Re: ComponentClassResolver error

Posted by Ric 2000 <er...@gmail.com>.
A direct ecplicit import of the Filter Module did solve the Problem

Thanks a Lot :-)

Regards, Ric

Posted by Ben Weidig <be...@netzgut.net>.

Posted by Ric 2000 <er...@gmail.com>.