Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org> on 2019/04/23 12:48:32 UTC

[SITE] Website Checker Question for Apache OFBiz site

Dear Whimsy team,

Thanks for the Whimsy tools, they are awesome! :-)

I need your help in website checker for Apache OFBiz project.
Whimsy site check [1] is showing fail result in 'License' check type for
OFBiz site [2].

It is showing message -
"URL expected to match regular expression: ^https?://.*
apache.org/licenses/?$"

As you can see, we already have a link of license [3] in the footer of
OFBiz site with text Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.

Please let me what we are missing here.

[1] https://whimsy.apache.org/site/project/ofbiz
[2] https://ofbiz.apache.org/
[3] https://www.apache.org/licenses/

- Thanks & Regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
ofbiz.apache.org

Re: [SITE] Website Checker Question for Apache OFBiz site

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org>.
Thanks so much Sebb for your comment.
We will work on this.

- Best Regards,