Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Ro...@lkw.li on 2003/10/14 08:34:06 UTC

New Apache Mirror in LI

Hi there

I set up a new apache mirror located in Liechtenstein, here are some
details:

Country:        LI - Liechtenstein
Contact:        roland.guthauser@lkw.li
Update: daily @ 11:00 GMT

The mirror is set up with the recommended configuration - I hope so...

greatings
Roland
--
Roland Guthauser, System Engineer ISP
Liechtensteinische Kraftwerke, Abt. Lie-Comtel

Antwort: Re: New Apache Mirror in LI

Posted by Ro...@lkw.li.
Hi Erik

>Basically the mirror looks good and I've included it but you might want
>IndexIgnore some of the files/dirs (e.g. CVS directories, HEADER.html,
>README.html, .message, .cvsignore, .htaccess, etc.).
>
>For example, the IndexIgnore settings shipped with the default
>httpd.conf
>would be perfectly fine:
>
>   IndexIgnore .??* *~ *# HEADER* README* RCS CVS *,v *,t

*shit* I thought anything looks strange on the website...

cheers
Roland
--
Roland Guthauser, System Engineer ISP
Liechtensteinische Kraftwerke, Abt. Lie-Comtel
Im alten Riet 17, FL-9494 Schaan
Phone: +423 - 236 17 48  Fax: +423 - 237 15 16
Mail: roland.guthauser@lkw.li  WWW: www.lie-comtel.li

Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>
14.10.2003 11:48
Bitte antworten an mirrors

        An:     mirrors@apache.org
        Kopie:
        Thema:  Re: New Apache Mirror in LI

On 14/10/2003, at 08:34, Roland.Guthauser@lkw.li wrote:

> Hi there
>
> I set up a new apache mirror located in Liechtenstein, here are some
> details:

> Country:        LI - Liechtenstein
> Contact:        roland.guthauser@lkw.li
> Update: daily @ 11:00 GMT
>
> The mirror is set up with the recommended configuration - I hope so...

Basically the mirror looks good and I've included it but you might want
IndexIgnore some of the files/dirs (e.g. CVS directories, HEADER.html,
README.html, .message, .cvsignore, .htaccess, etc.).

For example, the IndexIgnore settings shipped with the default
httpd.conf
would be perfectly fine:

   IndexIgnore .??* *~ *# HEADER* README* RCS CVS *,v *,t

Cheers,
Erik

Re: New Apache Mirror in LI

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.