Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Erwin Reinhoud <Er...@gbo.overheid.nl> on 2007/03/15 15:29:33 UTC

axis2 1.1.1 serializing more than returned OMElement from ServiceClient.sendReceive

	Hello,

	I would like to print more than content of body element in the retruned OMElement from ServiceClient.sendReceive(arg). I cant seem to find a way of doing this. Do i needt to create the call differently in order to be be able to print the whole soap response  envelope?

	Thanks in advance.

	Kind regards,

	Erwin

RE: axis2 1.1.1 serializing more than returned OMElement from ServiceClient.sendReceive

Posted by Ryan Nelsestuen <ry...@issinc.com>.
You might be able to call "getParent()" until it returns null - the top
element should be the soap envelope.  Otherwise I think the soap envelope is
abstracted away by design, and you'd have to plug in your own flow handlers
or write your own module.

  _____