Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Merico Raffaele <ra...@less.ch> on 2007/09/11 09:44:21 UTC

Send CForm Data by EMail

Dear Community

I have a CForm and I would like to send the user input to a given email
address. From my point of view there are three possibilities to do it:

- Coocon Action
- Cocoon Logicsheet
- by using Java within the Server-side Flow-Script

Which is the best way to do it in Cocoon 2.1.9?
For your support many thanks in advance.

Raffaele

RE: Send CForm Data by EMail

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@hippo.nl>.
Hi Raffaele,

There is an other option: the SendMailTransformer [1]. You can best use
Cocoon 2.1.10 for this transformer but it works fine in 2.1.9.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/SendMailTransformer

Jasha Joachimsthal

Hippo
Oosteinde 11