Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2007/03/05 22:18:06 UTC

updating the UIMA Project Status page

Unless the mentors object, I plan to update the UIMA project status page
tomorrow afternoon (GMT - 5: US Eastern Standard Time) as follows:

1) Project Name "UIMA" trademark check  add date it was checked, and
pointer to email thread

2) Copyright: Add dates confirmation received of software grants, and
date checked that donated files have been updated to reflect Apache
copyright.

3) Verifying distribution rights: Add date of check for non-apache code,
and verification that all source code under permitted license.

-Marshall Schor

Re: updating the UIMA Project Status page

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> Marshall Schor wrote:
>
>> Unless the mentors object, I plan to update the UIMA project status page
>> tomorrow afternoon (GMT - 5: US Eastern Standard Time) as follows:
>>
>> 1) Project Name "UIMA" trademark check  add date it was checked, and
>> pointer to email thread
>>
>> 2) Copyright: Add dates confirmation received of software grants, and
>> date checked that donated files have been updated to reflect Apache
>> copyright.
>>
>> 3) Verifying distribution rights: Add date of check for non-apache code,
>> and verification that all source code under permitted license.
>>

> I believe I added and committed all that, but was unable to buiild
> the site.  The next time someone does, it should show up.

I checked and the updates have been done, and the site has been
rebuilt.  All that's missing is
apparently the svn update on people.apache.org

-Marshall

Re: updating the UIMA Project Status page

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.

--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"