Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Krasimir Baylov <kb...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/18 14:15:06 UTC

Limits on tags per resource in CS

Hi all,

Is there any limit on the number of tags I can use for a resource in
CloudStack? I use some tags for the templates and I am concerned whether I
can use as many tags as I want.

Thank you!
Krasimir

Re: Limits on tags per resource in CS

Posted by Krasimir Baylov <kb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebastien,

Thank you for your reply. I was thinking of using nearly the same approach.

Regards,
Krasimir

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Krasimir Baylov <kb...@gmail.com>.