Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by quoc_thai <do...@yahoo.com.vn> on 2010/09/27 09:33:19 UTC

Create a connection beetween ActiveMQ and BlazeDS !

Hi all,

   I have been tried to create a connection beetween ActiveMQ (version
5.3.1) and BlazeDS. My server app is Java, it send some messages to Flex
client via ActiveMQ and BlazeDS (java app server send messages to ActiveMQ
server and ActiveMQ pass this messages to BlazeDS and this messages will be
show on Flex client).
   From the link:
http://www.theserverlabs.com/blog/2009/01/22/flex-with-jms-using-blazeds-jetty-and-activemq/
I downloaded source code example and configured bellow instruction at this
site but I not lucky !
   I didn't need to download Jetty and Maven such as above link ! When I
compile and run my java app, enter
http://localhost:8161/admin/xml/topics.jsp, I can see my topic that I
created ! But just the enqueueCount has value ???

  <topic name="stockQuoteTopic">
     <stats size="0" consumerCount="0" enqueueCount="40" dequeueCount="0" />
  </topic>

   Flex client not receives any messages from server ! After ActiveMQ and
BlazeDS server have been started, flex client started, from the tomcat
console, I received some errors such as image attched !

   I added into web.xml (from WEB_INF folder) contents as:
    <resource-ref>
        <description>Connection Factory</description>
        <res-ref-name>jms/flex/ActiveMqConnectionFactory</res-ref-name>
        <res-type>javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory</res-type>
        <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
    </resource-ref>

    <resource-env-ref>
        <resource-env-ref-name>jms/stockQuoteTopic</resource-env-ref-name>
        <resource-env-ref-type>javax.jms.Topic</resource-env-ref-type>
    </resource-env-ref>

   I attached my messaging_config.xml to this post. I tried lot of times to
solved my problem but I not lucky !

   Please guide to me ! Thanks very much.