Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by "Jonathan S. Fisher" <jo...@springventuregroup.com> on 2015/10/27 17:21:56 UTC

Why doesn't Java EE have a @MessagingContext sorta like @PersistenceContext?

We have container managed EntityManagers bound to the current transaction,
why not container managed messaging context bound to the current
transaction?

Has the JEE expert group ever discussed this? Just curious.

-Jonathan

--
Email Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this
transmission is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject

Re: Why doesn't Java EE have a @MessagingContext sorta like @PersistenceContext?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
A MDB as well ;)

Romain Manni-Bucau