Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Developer <de...@timgia.com> on 2003/02/23 18:27:24 UTC

Excalibur monitor patches

My guess is you guys fight the AbstractLogger and AbstractLogEnabled change
all the time.

I am working on getting a file monitoring server running, using the Active
monitor stuff in Excalibur. Both the Active and Passive monitor
implementations fail to run with phoenix as they were extending
AbstractLogger.

I have attached source and diffs.

Thanks,
	Robb

Re: Excalibur monitor patches

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>.
On Sat, 1 Mar 2003 14:57, Developer wrote:
> Done. I have built an FTPResource, to compliment the FileResource. I used
> the commons-net stuff. As soon as I get it cleaned up, and the junit tests
> verified, I'll submit it back to you.

kool!

> Question: Has anyone ever submitted a Windows FTP list parser for the
> commons.net.ftp package?

No idea - best to ask over there.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald

RE: Excalibur monitor patches

Could you download the latest Monitor version from CVS. The latest version
should already support LogEnabled and should work fine in Phoenix. If not
could you make the changes against the new versions of these classes?

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
 Mark Twain: "In the real world, the right thing never
happens in the right place at the right time. It is
the task of journalists and historians to rectify
this error."

Re: Excalibur monitor patches

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>.
Hi,