Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2013/10/25 09:55:43 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Isis Core release 1.3.0 and other components

The vote for the release of Isis core 1.3.0 and other components is now
closed, with the following result:

  +4 (binding): Maurizio Taverna, Dan Haywood, Jeroen van der Wal, Oscar Bou
  +2 (non binding): Bhargav Golla, Dimuthu, Upeksha

There were no other votes.

The vote is therefore SUCCESSFUL.

I'll now go ahead and release to the Maven central repo, and do the
remaining tidy-up tasks.

Thanks
Dan